Recently, a property dealer, Vijay Sharma, was thrashed in his office and shopkeepers say the police are reluctant to act against the accused.
The shopkeepers warned of intensifying their agitation if action was not taken soon.
- Shopkeepers submit memo to Mohali DC
- Chandigarh Police to celebrate Police week from Nov 7
- 80 students visited Sector 3 Police station for Police Week program
- Police alert in Mohali
- 7-yr-old daughter of Mubarakpur resident molested
- Chandigarh police solved robbery case of Abhir Malhotra
- BJP-HJC workers urge traders to down shutters in Panchkula
- Bomb threat received, Chandigarh police on alert
- Manimajra residents confront police
- 28 unions support GMCH 32 nurses’ agitation