Tendulkar had achieved the milestone while playing against Bangladesh in the Asia Cup in March.
The event was organised by FidelisWorld and the iconic batsman was presented with a trophy. Made from crystal, it features a cricket ball resting on the open pages of a book.
The 49 one-day international centuries that Tendulkar has made are listed on one side, and his 51 Test hundreds on the other.
Tendulkar spoke on various aspects of his career at the function such as his favourite innings – the match-winning fourth-innings hundred against England at Chennai in December 2008 – balancing play and personal life, and the influence that his late father had in shaping his career.
- Rekha to receive outstanding achievement award at IIFA
- PM congratulates Tendulkar
- Tendulkar bags ESPNcricinfo Test batting award
- SCG is my favourite ground outside India: Tendulkar
- Sachin Tendulkar completes 22 years in international cricket
- McGrath, Lee congratulate Tendulkar
- Tendulkar gets honorary life membership of SCG
- Bengal govt, CAB to present golden bat to Tendulkar
- Tendulkar turns 39 today
- Tendulkar meets Congress President Sonia Gandhi