In London, a memorial lunch was organised in honour of the late Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi. It was attended by his wife Sharmila Tagore, son Saif Ali Khan and daughters Saba and Soha among others. The lunch was hosted by Indian Journalists’ Association.
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor accompanied Saif Ali to a special sit-down luncheon which also saw a host of dignitaries including former Pakistan Cricket Board chairman and Pataudi’s first cousin Shahryar Khan and his family. Former Pakistan cricket captain Asif Iqbal and former India left-arm spinner Dilip Doshi were also present.
- Memorial lunch in honour of Tiger Pataudi
- ‘Tiger’ Pataudi laid to rest at ancestral palace
- Saif Ali Khan becomes tenth Nawab of Pataudi
- We are not running after BCCI to resume cricket ties: PCB
- `Nothing wrong in Agent Vinod, it’s upto Pak govt to decide’
- Bangladesh tour of Pakistan unlikely
- October wedding for Saif-Kareena
- Salman postpones release of ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ to Eid 2012
- I am ready to come back: Afridi
- ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ gets positive response