In a tragic accident, a three year old child was electrocuted after he accidentally touched a malfunctioning cooler on the street outside his house.
Three year old Vishal was playing outside his house in Bhaskar Colony, Sector 25 when he was electrocuted after coming in contact with a cooler on the street. The child was rushed to hospital where he was declared brought dead.
The cooler Vishal accidentally touched belonged to his neighbor Rajinder. The child’s family members said the cooler had been malfunctioning for the past several days and residents had asked Rajinder to get it repaired many times. Holding Rajinder responsible for Vishal’s death, his family members have lodged a police complaint.
However, Rajinder said he did not know the cooler leaked electricity and no one had asked him to get it repaired.
Police have lodged a complaint and further investigations are on. Vishal’s body has been sent to GMSH, Sector 16 for postmortem.
No related posts.