Only two weeks after the death of four-year-old girl Mahi who fell into a borewell, a five-year-old boy also fell to his death last night in an open sewerage line near Industrial Model Township. According to police reports, the victim, identified as Sumit, accidentally fell in the open sewerage line at about 9 PM.
Rain had made the ground slippery and a lot of water had accumulated in the sewerage line.Police took out the child’s body after an hour’s struggle and was taken to ESI hospital in Manesar, where he was declared dead.Meanwhile, Gurgaon’s Deputy Commissioner PC Meena has ordered an inquiry to be conducted by SDM into the incident.
- 2 die, 3 fall sick while cleaning a sewerage line in Amritsar
- If all is well,PU may start Open House from next year
- Sewerage pipes dig up a mess
- 4-year-old Mahi falls into 60-feet borewell in Gurgaon
- Woman dies after a portion of building falls on her in Ludhiana
- 25-year-old woman dies in Indus Hospital
- 25-year-old youth killed after CISF men open fire
- Six-year-old boy dies, parents blame school
- Record prizemoney for 2011 Australian Open
- Girl student falls from school building