In Chandigarh, the PGI has given a clean chit to the doctors in the case of death of Anupama Sarkar after an accident. The teenager had fallen from a bus which crushed her leg. However, she was operated upon only after three days and died.
The parents had alleged gross indifference by the PGI but the premier institute’s director Y.K. Chawla has given a clean chit to doctors who have been accused of delaying her operation. According to Dr Chawla, the doctors could not have done any better because of the huge rush of patients at the time. PGI has received much flak for the death of Anupama said to be precipitated by delay in surgery.
- Clean chit to doctors in Anupama death case
- Shopping mall case: EOW gives clean chit to Digvijay, 4 others
- Driver’s negligence led to accident, Anupama still unconcious
- Porn row: Clean chit to Guj MLAs not a surprise, says Digvijay
- After 3 days of surgery, Anupama still unconcious
- Guj porn scandal: FSL gives clean chit to accused MLAs
- Anna takes a U-turn, gives clean chit to PM
- 17-yr-old Anupama dies in PGI
- PGI wants repatriation of doctors on deputation
- Clean chit to jail personnel on VIP treatment to Jagir Kaur