Two persons were killed and several injured when police fired tear gas shells to control a mob which was trying to lynch a thief in Aklia village in Mansa on Tuesday.
Badal had directed Faridkot Divisional Commissioner Raminder Singh to conduct the probe, a spokespeson of the Chief Minister’s office said.
- CM Badal to visit Joga in Mansa
- Badal rules out CBI probe into SDM’s death
- Harsimrat Badal deplores Mansa cop for his brutal act
- Lokpal orders inquiry into land grab complaint against Badal
- CM Badal visit to village Joga put off
- Amarinder, Manpreet raps Punjab govt. over Mansa killing
- Punjab CM orders probe into allegations of vendetta politics
- Mansa Devi complex residents file PIL in HC
- J-K government orders probe into shrine fire
- Congress to continue with Mansa power plant agitation