With earnings of USD two crore and 65 lakh, Dhoni features at the top of the list, out of which USD two crore 30 lakh comes from the commercials, while the rest USD 35 lakh he earns from playing cricket.
Dhoni’s USD two crore 30 lakh is also the highest among cricketers earned from commercials.
Tendulkar stands second at USD one crore and 86 lakh, out of which USD one crore and 65 lakh comes from advertisements, while the rest is from playing cricket.
Other cricketers in the Forbes’ list are Gautam Gambhir (USD 73 lakh), Virat Kohli (USD 71 lakh), Virender Sehwag (USD 69 lakh), Shane Watson (USD USD 59 lakh), Michael Clarke (USD 49 lakh), Brett Lee (USD 48 lakh), Ricky Ponting (USD 41 lakh) and Yusuf Pathan (USD 37 lakh).
- Kareena Kapoor tops sexiest Asian woman list
- Lakshmi Mittal tops Asian Rich List
- Delhi police team in Vadodara to nab ex-India cricketer Martin
- Google tops Fortune magazine list of best cos to work for
- Tendulkar will make contribution in Rajya Sabha also: Dhoni
- 10 Indians in Forbes ’30 under 30′ list
- Punjab tops the list of affected states with 2,016 dengue cases
- Dhoni, Bindra conferred Lt. Colonel rank
- Book on Obama by Indian-American tops review list
- They are the boss and let BCCI do what it wants to: Kapil