Chandigarh: We now bring you the story of Paramjeet Singh, who is struggling to save his son, Tejveer, a 20 year old in a coma after an accident.
Life has dealt a cruel blow to Paramjit Singh and his family. On June 21, his 20-year-old son Tejveer was helping his father Paramjit at his tyre shop in Sector 56. As Tejveer was crossing the road, he was hit by a speeding Mitsubishi Lancer and rushed to hospital, where he is in coma. The driver of the vehicle that hit Paramjit assured the family that he would bear the expense of treatment.
Paramjit Singh said the driver of the Lancer, a businessman from Panchkula, did help them for some time but has stopped doing so now. He said he tried to contact him but could not. With medical expenses spiralling, Paramjit had to sell his house.
A case had been registered in Sector 56. The accused was arrested and later released on bail. All that is left of the case now is the youth and his family struggling for his life.
- Technical Institutions struggling for survival
- Technical institutions struggling for survival
- Death penality in NDPS case
- Death of a tempo driver under mysterious circumstances in Sec-38
- Sukhwinderjit murder case: Court defers pronouncement for June 6
- PGI study on stone treatment
- Chandigarh: Deepshikha was allegedly burnt for dowry
- Samgauli chosen for garbage treatment plant
- Father killed 3-yr-old daughter in Panchkula
- Spl CBI court summons Ruchika’s father, brother