This was announced by the Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal while addressing the Joint Consultative Committee meeting held in Shimla today. The decision would benefit over 3 lakh regular, contractual, part time, daily wage employees of different Departments, Boards and Corporations.
The CM announced that contractual employees recruited through proper recruitment system will be regularised in six years now instead of eight years earlier. He also announced grant of one special increment to class IV employees on completion of 20 years of service.
- JK Govt approves 6th Pay Commission for JKML employees
- Govt not raising retirement age of its employees
- Punjab govt notifies special increments for police personnel
- No reason for govt employees to go on frequent strikes: Omar
- Diwali bonanza for Punjab employees
- JK Govt approves pending DA instalment to employees
- HP employees get Rs 550 cr arrears
- Common man suffering due to govt-employees face-off: Hurriyat
- Punjab Cabinet decides to regularise contractual staff
- J&K: Talks fail, employees to go ahead with strike