The campaign was started by former India cricketer Sandeep Patil, Harbhajan Singh and Yusuf Pathan.
“I am privileged to be part of the campaign to save the tiger. I will contribute in every way I can to save this beautiful animal. The tiger inspires me,” Irfan said.
“I come from a family that loves animals. We have a lot of pets at home. Obviously, I am excited to be part of this campaign started by the players. I think we can make a difference with our concerted efforts,” Irfan said after spending about an hour at Bannerghatta biological park near Bangalore.
Irfan said his elder brother Yusuf was a bigger wildlife enthusiast.
“Yusuf is really big time into wildlife. I merely follow whatever he does or say. He will go out of his way for wildlife conservation,” said Irfan.
- Irfan wants brother Yusuf to perform in IPL only after May 7
- Signature campaign to save Corbusier’s legacy
- Locals helping in tiger poaching :Thackeray
- ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ gets positive response
- I wanted to bat as I had not batted for a month: Irfan
- Tiger Woods ends 30-month title drought
- ‘Sher’ bigger than ‘Tiger’, says Vivek Oberoi
- Don’t worry about Kashmiris, save yourselves: Omar tells BJP
- Delhi’s missing KP, somebody should step into his shoes: Irfan
- Harbhajan to give away wildlife trophies