The 18-year-old ‘Boyfriend’ hitmaker said that it is important to notice small changes his girlfriend makes to her appearance and always tries to pay her compliments, reported Rolling Stones magazine. “I make sure to do the little things, like noticing when they get their hair done or when they change their nail colour. Also saying things all the time – like, ‘You’re very pretty,’ ‘You’re gorgeous,’ things like that,” Bieber said.
The singer’s manager Scooter Braun dismissed speculation that Bieber’s high-profile relationship is damaging to his career, insisting it makes him more desirable to fans as they get to hear about his romantic side. “Personally, I think that speculation is not true. There is gonna be some girls that if they see him with a girlfriend, it kills the dream – but there’s also gonna be girls that see him with a girlfriend, hear about the romantic things he does and want him even more,” Braun said.
- Justin Bieber launching second perfume for women
- Justin Bieber rubbishes split rumours
- Justin Bieber threatens to sue parody game makers
- Justin Bieber to perform for Barack Obama this Christmas
- Justin Bieber is perfect to play alien: Barry Sonnenfeld
- Lady Gaga’s ex-boyfriend writes tell-all
- Maria gets 3 yrs, boyfriend Jerome 10 in Grover murder case
- Esha to get engaged to boyfriend Bharat
- Pamela Anderson settles lawsuit with ex-boyfriend
- Girl raped by boyfriend for a year on promise of marriage