The 33-year-old actress, who shot for the campaign minus a body double, decided to go all out for the poster even though the makers were a bit hesitant to approach her for the shoot. “When I learnt about the concept, I decided to do it. I had no qualms.
It’s my movie and I should be shooting for the poster. I understand that it was required to show the film’s theme in the right light. I have always been comfortable in my skin and never been conscious of my body. It was the right decision,” said Bipasha. The promo of the 3D horror film, directed by Vikram Bhatt and also starring Emraan Hashmi and Esha Gupta, is scheduled to be released alongside “Jism 2″ on August 3.
- Bipasha returns for Raaz 3
- Bipasha Basu nervous about dubbing ‘Raaz 3′
- Bipasha Basu meets Hollywood actor Jeremy Piven
- I am single, says Bipasha Basu
- Players different from the original movie: Bipasha
- No qualms working with Rekha: Big B
- Want to create cinema that lives beyond me: John Abraham
- ‘India should take bold initiative to resolve Siachen dispute’
- Sunny Leone confirmed in Pooja Bhatt’s ‘Jism 2′
- My body is my religion: John Abraham