The 46-year-old actor made the statement at a promotional event of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s upcoming home production ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’, where leading actors Farah Khan and Boman Irani recreated the magic of Simran and Raj of ‘DDLJ’ in a poster.
Shah Rukh had come to unveil the third poster of the romantic comedy, directed by Bhansali’s sister Bela Sehgal, which portrayed Boman dressed up as SRK and Farah as Kajol from the 1995 movie. “I have seen spoofs of all movies created by others, but I never thought anyone would think of making a spoof on ‘DDLJ’,” Shah Rukh told reporters, at the music launch of ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’.
“I think love can happen at any age. It has no age. There is no right time and right place for love. It can happen any time,” Shah Rukh said. Farah and SRK, who came together on the same platform after a controversial show down earlier this year, seemed very comfortable and couldn’t stop praising each other. When Farah made her third film, ‘Tees Maar Khan’ without Shah Rukh, rumors mills were abuzz that all is not well between the two.
It was also in the beginning of this year, when SRK had a fallout with Farah’s husband Shirish Kunder at a party thrown by Sanjay Dutt. “Farah is one of the most finest and talented directors we have with us. I thank her for giving me some of the nicest moments in her films,” Shah Rukh said.
- I don’t consider myself a role model: Shah Rukh Khan
- Lady Gaga gifts Shah Rukh khan’s daughter her shades
- Shah Rukh refuses to give his version of brawl with Kunder
- Shah Rukh has Congress’s protection: Thackeray
- Failure makes you humble: Shah Rukh Khan
- IFFI kicks off with Shah Rukh Khan as chief guest
- Shah Rukh not attending IIFA this year
- Shah Rukh could have been Munnabhai
- OAI advices Shah Rukh to disassociate from IPL
- Shah Rukh wants to build public utilities for women