Medical Officer Dr Rakesh Bharadwaj said the condition of the 23 patients hospitalised in Ghumarwin was stable. Bharadwaj, who visited the area along with a team of doctors, said people had been asked to take precaution by only drinking boiled water.
Meanwhile, a lone case of cholera has been reported from Dhanda in outskirts of Shimla. A 14-year-old boy was admitted at Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) hospital yesterday and is recovering, Medical Officer Health, Shimla, Dr Mahesh Jaswal said.
- Shatrughan Sinha hospitalised
- PGI to keep patients’ electronic medical records
- £750,000 compensation for patients of NRI surgeon
- Haryana’s Finance minister hospitalised
- Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray hospitalised
- Hooda hospitalised
- Lahore-bound bus passenger suffers asthma attack, hospitalised
- Haryana has maximum no. of cancer patients: Dr Sonia Puri
- First swine flu case in Himachal
- Himachal CM admitted to AIIMS with diarrohea, fever