The Foreign Minister-level talks have been put off for the time being, India and Pakistan would hold bilateral talks tomorrow at the level of their border guarding organisations, to discuss issues like infiltration, smuggling of arms, narcotics and fake currency notes.
The director generals of Pakistan Rangers of Sindh and Punjab ranges will reach New Delhi today to hold talks with the director general of Border Security Force U K Bansal. The two-day talks will be held on Monday and Thursday. The visitors will go to Agra and Ajmer Sharif on the intervening days. This is the first time that the talks between the two forces are being held in Delhi. This is also the first time that the topmost officers of the organisations would be involved in the talks.
- Jat delegation leaves for Delhi to talk with Hooda
- PM to hold meetings tomorrow on key agriculture issues
- Over 2,000 residents to hold chain fast tomorrow
- Indian, Chinese armies hold flag meeting in eastern Ladakh
- Ready to talk to Team Anna if approached
- Pakistan needs to talk to mainstream J-K leaders
- CCA, Euro, Nabha foundation hold Architectural design contest
- Sonia likely to talk to opposition on Prez poll after bud session
- No talk of shut down: Kingfisher
- Gilani in Qatar, to talk Afghan reconciliation