According to Rajiv Chandgothia, distributor of the system in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh, it will not only help the user track the whereabouts of his vehicle if it is being used by another driver but will also alert the user to fuel pilferage, if any. The tracking system alerts the user of speeding or rash driving and if the vehicle is being towed away, the user will be alerted through SMS.
The system, developed by Glonis Solutions Private Limited, also helps the user with directions using the Google map. For now, PUNBUS has agreed to use the product on trial basis.
- Har female foeticide: Tracking system to be set up in Sirsa
- Chandigarh to get integrated traffic system
- Two held for vehicle lifting in Panchkula
- Cops set up nakas to catch vehicle thieves in Chandigarh
- Gang of vehicle lifters busted
- Sweepers oppose Chandigarh MC’s contract system
- Chandigarh govt schools to have biometric attendance system
- 22-yr-old was apparently killed by a vehicle
- ROSE FEST: Big outlay but no income
- Car occupants run vehicle over 2 motorcycles in Sec-43 Chandigarh