The megastar will be turning 70 in October this year and the family is planning to make his birthday memorable. Abu-Sandeep said they will be helping out Jaya Bachchan in planning the bash. “We would happily assist Jayaji in the grand birthday celebration of Amitabh Bachchan. Whatever help she requires we would happily do it. Individually we are not hosting any party for him. It is the family’s prerogative,” Khosla told PTI.
The designer duo has styled everyone in the Bachchan family from Big B to wife Jaya, son Abhishek, daughter Nanda and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. “It really feels nice as they appreciate our work. They support us. The bond that we share with them is very special and different,” Khosla said. Big B formally released Abu-Sandeep’s maiden book titled ‘India Fantastique’ Saturday. “We worked on this book for almost two and half years. It is an ode to the arts, crafts and creativity of India at their finest.
Through this we are setting the vision of our creativity in the coming years,” Khosla said. Abu-Sandeep have completed 25 years in the fashion industry and are ecstatic about it. “The journey has been amazing. We have seen highs and lows. We have never followed trends, we have always set them. It has been a magical journey. We are pleased to receive this kind of appreciation from all quarters. It is our biggest gift,” Khosla said.
- Obama uses 50th birthday bash for fundraising
- Another birthday abroad for Manmohan Singh
- Bollywood wishes birthday girl Sonam Kapoor
- Fans remember Shiv Kumar Batalvi on his birthday
- Paris Hilton wins USD 30,000 on Vegas birthday trip
- Angelina Jolie celebrates 37th birthday with kids
- World’s oldest person marks 115th birthday in US
- Thousands attend Dalai Lama’s birthday in Washington
- Amitabh Bachchan turns 69 today
- Stalin launches website to wish Karuna on birthday tomorrow