Soon after his arrival here from New Delhi after ending his fast, Ramdev drove straight to Suddhowala jail to meet Balkrishna, whose judicial remand was yesterday extended by a CBI court for another 14 days in a case of forgery and violation of the Indian Passport Act. “First put Acharya (Balkrishna) in jail. Then kill him and put the blame on the baba (me). This is their conspiracy,” Ramdev told reporters here after meeting Balkrishna. Ramdev also said that his campaign for bringing blackmoney back home will continue and he would mobilise more support in this regard.
“The UPA does not want to bring back the black money as they have no time and are busy looting the nation,” Ramdev said. A day after he was arrested while trying to march to Parliament and later released, Ramdev, who spent the night with hundreds of supporters at the Ambedkar Stadium in the Capital, today broke his six-day fast and a distinctly anti-Congress protest on the blackmoney issue.
- Fake documents case: CBI arrests Ramdev’s aide Balkrishna
- Balkrishna’s bail application rejected
- Hazare, Ramdev visit Rajghat
- Balkrishna seeks more time from CBI to appear before it
- CBI rejects Balkrishna plea, asks him to appear tomorrow
- Ramdev should have been turned back from airport itself: Omar
- Ramdev warns of big revolution if PM does not meet his demands
- Ramdev threatens fight to finish by August
- Ramdev announces launch of campaign against black money
- Anna-Ramdev fast in Delhi tomorrow