The Mohali police on Tuesday received information of Fiza’s seven bank accounts along with an account at the Chandigarh post office. There are 28.64 lakh Rs in the bank, with the largest amount in the State Bank of Patiala branch, which has Rs 21 lakhs in FDs.
Addressing the media in Mohali, SP City Swarndeep Singh said the police wrote letters to all banks asking them to provide information on Fiza’s accounts. He said Fiza also had three bank lockers which will be opened with the help of Income Tax department officials on August 16.
- Police to ask IT Dept to check Fiza’s accounts
- Cash, CDs found from Fiza’s house
- Police clueless about money in Fiza’s house
- Police found doctor’s prescription for Fiza
- ATM fraudster nabbed by Mohali police
- ‘No evidence of foul play in Fiza’s death found’
- Over Rs 2,400 crore lying in inoperative bank accounts: RBI
- Mohali police crack 2 separate fraud cases
- Chandigarh police busted gang of 5-forgers
- ‘Fiza’ jeep traced to advocate