Ghai had stopped directing films to concentrate on his film school Whistling Woods International. But now he will soon be getting behind the camera.He has two films at hand – one with Salman Khan that will roll out next year.
“I am returning to direction. I have two films… one with Salman that I will start next year and other I will start shooting this year,” Ghai told PTI.Earlier, the duo came together for ‘Yuvvraj’ in 2008 but it was a box office failure. Ghai admits that he made a mistake by making a romantic-musical film with Khan.
“After ‘Wanted’ he has emerged as the new action hero. Audience likes to see him in this zone. It would be foolish on my part to make romantic kind of films with him. We made a mistake by casting him in ‘Yuvvraj’,” Ghai said.”I have signed Salman for my film. Considering Salman’s superstar status and the love that he has got for doing action films, I would be making an action-masala kind of movie. He is Superman Salman. We are working on the script,” he added.
The superstar, who is basking in the success of Kabir Khan’s spy flick ‘Ek Tha Tiger’, has his hands full with several projects like ‘Dabangg 2′, ‘Sher Khan’ and ‘Kick’.”He has other commitments. So once he is done with all of them. We will start working next year,” Ghai said.
- I will only play larger than life roles: Salman Khan
- Three injured during Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 2′ shoot
- Salman and Katrina make a wonderful pair: Shahrukh Khan
- I am in a dangerous position today: Salman Khan
- IPL does not affect film releases, says Salman Khan
- Salman prefers romance over action
- It is easy to fall in love with Katrina: Salman
- Salman Khan returns to Mumbai
- Salman postpones release of ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ to Eid 2012
- Salman should himself decide when to marry: Katrina