In good news for flat buyers in Noida Extension, the National Capital Region Planning Board today gave its approval to the Draft Master Plan for Greater Noida-2021. “All the members of the NCR Planning Board and the Chief Ministers of the member-states have signed the approval,” Naini Jayaseelan, Member-Secretary NCRPB told PTI. The National Capital Region Planning Board has Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan as its member-states.
The Allahabad High Court had stayed construction in Noida Extension, which is a part of Greater Noida, and directed the Greater Noida Authority to seek approval of its Draft plan from the NCR Planning Board. The Board, which is chaired by Union Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath, has okayed the Draft Master Plan with the understanding that the earlier recommendations made by the NCRPB technical committee would be incorporated in the plan, officials said.
A statutory committee of NCRPB had already given the the Draft plan the go-ahead after suggesting some modifications, sources said. In Noida Extension, about 2.5 lakh homes were being developed, of which nearly 1.5 lakh have already been sold. The developers welcomed the decision of NCRPB. “We are very happy, it is a good news for buyers, developers and farmers. It is a great relief for all stakeholders,” Amrapali CMD Anil Sharma said.
- ‘Team Anna encashing Noida agitation for political mileage’
- Fuel price hike good news: Montek
- Noida Farmers suspend agitation for 3 months
- Ashraf promises ‘good news’ on Indo-Pak cricket ties
- Upcoming budget may bring some good news for ailing Air India
- GOM clears extension of Metro to YMCA Faridabad and Bahadurgarh
- BJP demands extension of Amarnath yatra
- Par committee scrutinising Lokpal gets one month extension
- 9% growth not possible in nxt 5yrs amid global slowdown:Montek
- CWG OC to get three months extension