HDFC Bank today said it will keep all its 40 branches open in Jammu and Kashmir on August 16 for regular transactions. “HDFC Bank will keep open all the 40 branches in the state of J&K on August 16, 2012 for regular transactions,” HDFC Bank Ltd Corporate Communications Head Neeraj Jha said.
This service gesture is to ensure our customers doesn’t face any inconvenience keeping the three-day state holiday starting from August 15-17 in mind, he said.
- RBI and 926 bank branches to collect advance income tax
- HDFC Bank overtakes SBI as India’s most valued bank
- Banks to open branches in area with population 5,000 by 2012
- SBI services hit by link failure, branches to open tomorrow
- HDFC Bank not to follow SBI in cutting rates on auto loans
- Vijaya Bank opens 171 ultra small branches in a single day
- HDFC Bank launches gold loan product for rural market
- Post offices,branches of J-K bank declared smoking free in J-K
- Punjab Election: Open separate bank account for poll-related transactions
- India, Pak central banks to open cross-border branches