Members of the youth Congress and social organisations waiting for Health Minister Madan Mohan Mittal outside Civil Hospital in Ludhiana. As the cavalcade arrives, the rehearsed sloganeering begins. Out comes the minister to face the protesters. Their cause: food adulteration and spurious drugs being supplied in the state. Unimpressed, the minister proceeds to attend a function at the venue. But it is here the minister loses his cool
As a person approaches him with a memorandum, the minister snatches the paper. He even asks why mediapersons are recording the events. Hindu Sikh Jagriti Sena Society president lists out the memorandum contents.
On stage, the minister assures a probe into the complaint. This is a sight the minister might not like to see. Maybe the persistent attitude of the protesters got to him. Whatever it be, he is unlikely to repeat such kind of behaviour.
- Separate cadre of public health professionals in Haryana
- Health Minister, JKNPP legislator enter into ‘blame game’ in J&K
- Punjab Health Minister appeals to employees to end strike
- Jewellers create ruckus outside venue of Mukherjee’s function
- Cartoon row: Mamata loses cool, storms out of live TV session
- CLP to confine the boycott to Health Minister only
- Congress demands resignation of Health Minister
- Health Minister Rajiv Bindal submits resignation
- Haryana Health Minister,4 others injured in accident
- Himachal Health Minister to resign on June 25