Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today denied having given any interview to a magazine to say that he will break his alliance with BJP if Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is made its prime ministerial candidate in the next elections.
“I never gave any interview to the magazine which has been quoted in the news,” Kumar told PTI. He wa s referring to a reported interview in “The Week” magazine which had later pulled it out of its website. JD(U) leader Sharad Yadav also dismissed the reported interview. “I have not talked to anybody but I know him (Kumar) for so many years. He cannot make such remarks,” Yadav said.
- PM candidate: Nitish seeks BJP chief’s assurance against Modi
- RSS slams Nitish Kumar for targeting Narendra Modi
- Nitish asks Modi to think about himself
- Modi interview fallout: SP disowns Shahid Siddiqui
- Prez poll: Pranab calls Nitish
- Modi’s remarks made with an eye on Assembly polls: Cong
- Prez candidate can belong to any community: Mulayam
- Keshubhai likely to be projected as CM candidate against Modi
- Blow to Narendra Modi’s prime ministerial ambitions
- Veena denies report about willingness to pose nude