Sangma will next week approach the Supreme Court asking that the presidential elections be declared null and void. Sangma has alleged that Pranab held an office of profit when he filed his nomination for the presidential elections.
Sangma, who lost the presidential elections to Pranab, had been contemplating filing an election petition challenging Mukherjee’s nomination.
- Will move SC against EC decision on complaint against Pranab: Sangma
- Sangma’s nomination papers for Prez poll accepted
- Sangma seeks cancellation of Mukherjee’s nomination
- Sangma congratulates Mukherjee, does not rule out moving court
- Sangma quits NCP to contest presidential election
- Sangma hopes for repeat of 1969 Prez poll result
- Sangma’s camp raises fresh allegations against Pranab
- Prez polls: Sena patriarch unlikely to meet Sangma
- No grudge against Mamata for supporting Pranab: Sangma
- Raisina Hill being used as a “dumping ground”: Sangma