“SpiceJet Ltd is proud to be associated with these winners who brought great moments of achievements for India at this gathering of sportspersons from across the globe,” the airlines said in a statement.
“It is an effort of SpiceJet to be part of sports that has impacts on national mood, affects wellness and contributes to the prestige and honour of the nation,” it added.
SpiceJet Ltd Chief Executive Officer Neil Mills congratulated the Olympic medal winners and said, “It is a matter of great honour for us to be associated with the sportspersons who brought recognition for India at London Olympics 2012.
“The Nation is proud of their unprecedented performance. The victory of Sushil Kumar, Yogeshwar Dutt, Vijay Kumar, MC Mary Kom, Saina Nehwal and Gagan Narang proves their hard work and commitment to their respective fields,” he said.
- SpiceJet’s 7th anniversary gift: Tickets at Rs 777
- SpiceJet to connect Delhi to more north Indian cities
- SpiceJet to connect Dubai with Delhi, Mumbai
- SpiceJet plans to expand flight services from Chandigarh
- Singh announces duty free import of 61 items from B’desh
- ‘Dabangg’, Munni, Sheila, top winners at GIMA
- Punjab government announces Rs 25 lakh for hockey team
- Obama meets two Indian American winners of Google Science fair
- Rs 2.5 Crore for gold medal in Olympics: Haryana CM
- KBC’s 5 crore winner Sushil Kumar wore shoes for second time in life