Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda today announced uniform pay to all contractual employees of power utilities, either engaged through contractors or recruited directly. In addition, they would get the facilities of Employee State Insurance (ESI) and Employees Provident Fund (EPF), an official release said. In a meeting of All Haryana Power Corporations Workers Union and representatives of Haryana State Electricity Board workers union, Hooda directed the concerned officers to ensure that all contractual employees were issued ESI cards.
Hooda also announced to give production bonus to the employees working in state’s thermal power projects. This, he said, would be an incentive for generation of power. It would be counted on daily, monthly and annually basis. He also directed to take stern action against those found guilty of power theft. Hooda said that a campaign should be launched to check power pilferage and effective steps should be taken to check line loss.
- Haryana Power Utilities meets highest ever power demand
- Haryana Power Utilities achieves new daily supply record
- VAT reduced on material bought by Punjab power utilities
- Hooda says entire country facing power crisis
- CTU employees stir: Employees demand filling up of vacant posts
- Haryana’s power generation capacity rises to 3480MW
- Hooda assures adequate power, water supply
- Punjab Cabinet decides to regularise contractual staff
- Rly employees to get 78 days’ bonus
- Haryana roadways employees stage protest