Vodafone India today said it has partnered with BIG Cinemas to offer free movie ticket to customers visiting the multiplex on their birthday upto August 26. “Between August 12 to August 26, Vodafone customers visiting partnering BIG Cinemas screens on his/her birthday, will get a free ticket to watch the movie and a greeting card by Vodafone,” Vodafone said in a statement.
Also, during the intermission, Vodafone will put up a slide on the screen with the Vodafone customer’s name, while playing the birthday jingle in the background, it added. The Vodafone BIG ‘Birthday Surprise’ initiative is a part of the ongoing ‘Vodafone Delights’ programme, it said. “.. Birthdays are special to all and we wanted to contribute to the celebratory moments with a generous dose of ‘feel special’ elements, without being intrusive,” Vodafone India Business Head (Delhi) Subrat Padhi said. Select BIG Cinemas in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pondicherry, Allahabad and Hyderabad will also present the Vodafone birthday customer with a birthday cake, the statement said. To be implemented across 41 cities, 55 multiplexes and 162 screens, the programme is expected to reach about 60,000 cinema viewers each day. Cinema halls offering the programme will have display material highlighting the initiative, the statement added. According to Cellular Operators Association of India data, Vodafone India’s subscriber base stood at 154.91 million with a market share of 22.81 per cent as on July 31, 2012.
- Vodafone launches international roaming package
- Vodafone cuts 3G rates by up to 80%
- Finance Secretary’s statement ‘untrue’: Vodafone
- HC asks Vodafone to deposit additional Rs 5 cr in tax case
- DT Cinemas considering launch of luxury multiplexes
- Vodafone admits goof-up in IPL promotional SMS
- Vodafone launches specially integrated Facebook phone
- Cinemas, liquor shops should reopen in Kashmir
- Vodafone group chief meets Pranab, presents co’s views
- Vodafone says shareholders will take call on IPO