16-year-old Inderjit Singh, a resident of sector 47 has been missing from July. Inderjit’s father, Jai Singh, said his son left home after telling him that he intended to go to Kasauli with his friends.
On July 3, when Jai Singh came home, he found his son missing. He said he was in touch with Inderjit till July 17 after which his phone was switched off. There has been no contact since.
- Missing fireman found dead in Morni woods
- HC appalled by missing children
- 10-yr-old Zia ul Haq missing from Nov 2 in Zirakpur
- Mullanpur resident missing for past 10 months
- Pankaj’s wife & son missing for last 2 months
- HC issue notice to Chandigarh admn in Snehalaya missing case
- In Panchkula mentally challenged child missing from Oct 3
- Complainant in Sec 48-49 Chandigarh robbery case missing
- 3 held for making ransom call to missing infant’s kin.
- CBI to be alerted in missing children cases: HC