These Lok Adalats were held at Naraingarh, Rewari, Ratia, Sonipat, Gohana and Ganaur, a HSLSA spokesperson said, adding that in all 565 cases were taken up in these Lok Adalats. The spokesperson said these cases included 18 cases pertaining to death or injury arising out of vehicular accidents wherein an amount of over Rs 58.89 lakh was awarded as compensation to the accident victims.
Similarly, 345 cases pertaining to other categories- civil, petty criminal, matrimonial and family disputes were also settled in the Lok Adalats, he added.
- Cases pour in to Lok Adalat at Panchkula
- Over 7,000 power theft cases detected in Haryana
- Chandigarh: Passport adalat held to redress grievances
- Haryana ready to review land acquisition cases in Gurgaon
- Toll free legal service helpline set up in Haryana
- Single Bench disposes of 120 cases
- IT Commission settles cases worth Rs 595 crore in 2010-11
- Over 72 lakh criminal cases pending in courts
- Over 7 lakh Malaria cases in India this year
- Beer sale in Delhi exceeds 13 lakh cases in June