Chandigarh: Could office politics have driven 40 year old Buta Singh to suicide? Buta Singh hanged himself to death at the Ordnance Cable Factory on Monday.
A 40 year old man allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree at the ordnance cable factory on Monday night. The deceased, identified as Buta Singh, worked as fireman in the ordnance cable factory in industrial area phase one, Chandigarh. Police said he hanged himself to a tree with his turban in the factory compound at around 10 pm. They denied possibility of foul play.
The body has been kept at the Government Medical College and Hospital for autopsy. Buta Singh is survived by his wife and three sons. His family members said he was upset at the attitude of his bosses for the past few days.
- Factory Fire: Challan issued against owners
- Illegal cold drink factory raided by Chandigarh Police
- Raid conducted at ice cream factory in Sec-20
- Chemical reactor exploded in chemical factory at Panchkula
- 26-yr-old Abir Malhotra hangs himself to death in Sec-48, Chandigarh
- Harbhajan Mann inaugurated tree plantation drive in Mohali
- 2 dead, 17 hurt in bus accident
- One killed, 12 hurt in Mishap
- Chandigarh: Two youth commit suicide
- In Baddi Factory workers pelt stones at police party