BJP has said the party’s alliance with Haryana Janhit Congress is the only alternative to defeat the ruling Congress in the next Assembly elections in the state. “Only the BJP-HJC combine can defeat the Congress, with whose misrule people are fed up,” state BJP president Krishan Pal Gurjar told reporters in Kosli town.
In the next Assembly polls, BJP and HJC nominees would each contest 45 seats, Gurjar said. “Haryana will witness a straight electoral fight between Congress and BJP-HJC combine during the next Assembly elections,” he claimed. He alleged that people of Haryana were disillusioned with the Congress on account of its “misgovernance” and exuded confidence that the BJP-HJC combine would form the next government in the state. He said the BJP had revamped itself in the state with the recent enlistment of three lakh new primary members and 20,000 activists.
- Bickering in Haryana Cong after Hisar LS bypoll defeat
- Cong victory in Ratia indicator of results in Punjab,UP: Hooda
- SAD seeks early LS polls, says NDA best alternative to Cong
- Cong wins two assembly bypolls, BJP suffers defeat in Bellary
- ‘BSP in Doaba, populist schemes by SAD-BJP led to Cong defeat’
- Haryana to promote alternative medicine
- Amarinder to continue as Pb Cong chief till civic body polls
- Ratia bypolls: Hooda asks voters to give Cong a chance
- Ramdev ends fast, calls for defeat of Cong in next polls
- Hazare’s campaign will not affect party prospects:Haryana Cong