A class Xth student died under mysterious circumstances in her school. She suddenly fell unconscious and was rushed to GMSH.
A class ten student of Government Model Senior Secondary school, Sector 19 died under mysterious circumstances on the school premises. The deceased has been identified 16 year old Nikita of Kisahngarh. According to the school authorities and District education officer Ram Kumar, Nikita fell unconscious around 12 PM and was rushed to Governrment multi specialty hospital where she was declared brought dead.
Doctors said the cause of death could only be ascertained after the release of the autopsy report. However, they said cardiac arrest could be a possibility. Her family members said she had no past record of any ailment.
- Chandigarh: Student dies under mysterious circumstances in a hotel
- Death of a tempo driver under mysterious circumstances in Sec-38
- Woman found dead in mysterious circumstances in Panchkula
- Class 10 student run over by truck
- Woman found dead under mysterious circumstances
- Man died in Mohali village on Monday
- Class X student ends life in Baramulla
- Infant dies under mysterious circumstances at PGI
- Accident occured on Zirakpur-Patiala road, 1 died
- Police constable found dead under mysterious circumstances in Moga