Chief justices of three high courts, including that of Delhi, were appointed today. Justice Darmar Murugesan (61), a judge of the Madras High Court was elevated as Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court. Similarly, Kerala High Court Acting Chief Justice, Justice Manjula Chellur (56) was elevated as the Chief Justice in the same high court, a Law Ministry statement said here.
Acting Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court, Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri (58) has been elevated as the Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court.
- Sikri’ll be new Chief Justice of Pb & Hr HC
- Justice Kumar takes oath as J-K HC chief justice
- Delhi High Court stays DSGMC elections
- SC strength goes up to 27 as Justice Gogoi takes oath
- High Court’s Ruby jubilee function on Mar 26
- Yahoo approaches Delhi High Court, notice to Delhi Police
- Delhi High Court directs city govt to build FoB in 6 months
- Delhi High Court grants bail to Amar Singh
- Two more judges sworn in, apex court strength goes up to 28
- SC strength goes up to 26 as Justice Kalifulla takes oath