In a survey of 400 reputed private schools all over India, Chandigarh’s St John’s High School has merited All-India 18th rank and stood Number One for Punjab and Haryana.
On Tuesday St John’s High School Principal Kavita Das announced that St John’s has achieved 18th rank in the all-India Education World School Survey conducted by the Delhi-based research and polling company, C fore. The pollsters gave St John’s Number One rank for Punjab and Haryana. 400 reputed schools from all over the country were ranked.
Addressing the media, Das also said that for the past 15 years St John’s has been admitting children from poor families. Of the total enrollment of about 1200 students, the education of 300 boys is completely subsidized. They are spread out from Preparatory Class to Class 11 and are fully integrated with all the other students.
- Schools to report implementation
- Schools lack emergency care
- Flooded school attarcts PSHRC attention
- Pvt schools baulk at RTE Act
- Transport Authority issues notice to schools
- Many Chandigarh Schools Working Sans Recognition
- No counsellors for Govt Schools
- Draw of lots at three UT convent schools held
- Education Dept focus on Maths and Science
- Mohali recorded lowest percentage for class 10