As soon as the father realized that she was nowhere in sight he began to search the area but to no avail. Ramzani rushed to the Sector 17 Police Station to report that his daughter was missing but the police gave him the brush off. He has approached the police repeatedly over the past seven days but he says that nobody wants to even listen to him. He accuses the police of ignoring the disappearance and doing nothing to locate the child. The family fears that the girl may be taken far away or harmed if she is not found soon.
- Chandigarh Police to celebrate Police week from Nov 7
- CBI to be alerted in missing children cases: HC
- 80 students visited Sector 3 Police station for Police Week program
- Complainant in Sec 48-49 Chandigarh robbery case missing
- Pankaj’s wife & son missing for last 2 months
- Mullanpur resident missing for past 10 months
- Missing fireman found dead in Morni woods
- 10-yr-old Zia ul Haq missing from Nov 2 in Zirakpur
- 3 held for making ransom call to missing infant’s kin.
- PGI JR Resident Doctor Sewa Kalyan Vishwal goes missing