On Friday fully one hundred military lawyers received their degrees in the fourth annual convocation of Army Institute of Law at Mohali. Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal conferred the degrees.
Interacting with the students informally after the ceremony, the Chief Minister shared his experiences and recalled his school days.
- 61st PU convocation held
- ‘White coat’ ceremony held at Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute
- Annual convocation held at Govt College, Mohali
- PGI Convocation: 382 students get degrees
- President Pratibha Patil in Kurukshetra
- Army Chief inaugurates institute for soldiers’ families
- Rajindra hospital would be developed as top institute: Badal
- Kendriya Vidyalaya old students and teachers meet again
- Punjab to set up forest research institute
- Armed Forces Preparatory Institute gets tank