Vivekananda Express, which came from Jammu, would remain stationed here for public viewing for three days, said Rakesh Jamwal, Deputy Director (Planning), Udhampur.
The train, set up to commemorate the 150th birth centenary of Swami Vivekananda, has special exhibits and write-ups on the saint-philosopher.
Jamwal said students were keen to watch photographs depicting the life saga of the national hero.
- New film on Swami Vivekananda’s life in making
- Summer Special train from Chandigarh to Mumbai from May 2
- Foreigner pushed from train: TT’s role questioned
- New train reaches Mumbai in about 25 hours
- Railways introduce special train for Holi
- Woman gives birth to baby in Delhi Metro train
- 1 dead as train hits car on unmanned crossing
- 24 killed as express train rams into goods train in AP
- Woman jumps in front of metro train
- Indian-origin man fined for UK train sex act