Vidhan Sabha speaker Tulsi Ram has been denied ticket while the name of sitting Kinnaur MLA Tejwant Singh Negi has been approved. The core panel, which comprised central leaders, party national general secretary JP Nadda, party incharge Kalraj Mishra and his deputy Shyam Jajju, decided that certain names that are under dispute be sent to central parliamentary board’s approval.
Col Inder Singh’s name has been cleared from Sarkaghat, while Rajinder Garg is party nominee from Ghumarwin. Balak Ram’s ticket has been cleared from Rohru while Sheela will contest from Solan. The names of candidates from Chopal and Shimla Rural have been withheld again. The core group did not reach a decision on the rest of 11 seats as deadlock over ticket allocation in Kangra district continued. Sources said the final decision on 11 constituencies will be taken on Monday.
- BJP fails to finalise remaining 23 Assembly seats in HP
- Rebel factor in play in Rampur, Kasumpti constituencies
- BJP core committee discusses remaining party tickets
- BJP in election mode, names of candidates discussed
- Floated 3 names as Cong appeared dithering on Pranab: Mulayam
- Govt clears SC/ST quota proposal for promotion in state jobs
- Names of Cong supporters missing from voters’ list: Capt
- Prez poll: Some names were discussed, says Karuna
- Govt clears 25 FDI proposals worth Rs 2,973 crore
- Disclose names of official with dubious integrity