Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal Prem-Kumar-Dhumal and his wife Sheela have assets worth over Rs 1.50 crore. Dhumal has a 2007 model car valued at Rs 7,50,000 but no liability, according to an affidavit submitted by him while filing nomination from Hamirpur assembly constituency on Tuesday.
Dhumal and his wife’s assets including bank deposits, agricultural and non-agricultural land, exceeded Rs 1.50 crore. The Chief minister has Rs 45,000 in cash and gold worth Rs 3,45,360 while his wife has Rs 18,000 in cash and jewellery valued at Rs 17,54,000.
Dhumal owns a house at Samirpur in Hamirpur district which is valued at Rs 45,00,000 but has 50 per cent share in the property, according to the affidavit. He also owns a piece of agriculture Land in Palampur, purchased in 2000, and its current value is Rs 67,18,800.
As per the affidavit, the Chief Minister, a law graduate, has no financial liability. The Congress has fielded Narinder Thakur, son of BJP leader Jagdev Chand, against Dhumal from Hamirpur.
- HP polls 2012: Virbhadra Singh files nomination today
- HP Polls 2012: Candidates filed nominations from Shimla
- PM has assets worth Rs 10.73 crore
- Rs 70-crore beautification plan for Shimla
- Dhumal secures choise seat of Hamirpur for himself
- Chandigarh MC elections candidates declared their assets
- HP Annual Plan for 2012-13 fixed at 3,700-crore, up 12.12 pc
- Dhumal to contest from Hamirpur Sadar seat
- HP gets World Bank environmental project, says Dhumal
- Dhumal likely to contest 2012 Assembly poll from Sujanpur