“Twilight” star Kristen Stewart says her stardom might lead to someone killing her one day. The 22-year-old actress, who recently confessed to cheating on co-star Robert Pattinson with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, said she fears someone will log on to a social networking site to find out her location, reported E! online.
“Nowadays it’s harder because everyone is on Facebook and everyone knows where you are all the time, and everyone’s twittering. Like I’m going to die because somebody is going to say where I am and somebody is going to kill me. Someone’s going to twitter my location and then it’s going to be like, boom,” she said. While the star fears sites such as Facebook and twitter can be harmful in terms of her safety, she said the communication possibilities on the webpages are “really great”. “I actually think too much of anything can be scary, but at the same time it’s also an opportunity. I mean mass communication is a good thing. It’s actually a really great thing, it’s just scary.”
- I never used to wear perfume: Kristen Stewart
- Kristen Stewart still in touch with Rupert Sanders?
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson back together?
- Kristen Stewart nervous about Toronto red carpet
- Rihanna named queen of social networking superstars
- Twitter blocked in several parts of Pakistan
- Facebook goes down in several European countries
- Facebook email switch prompts outcry
- No intention to ban Facebook in J&K: Omar
- UPA govt ‘afraid’ to come before PAC on coal issue: Joshi