“Twilight” star Kristen Stewart is reportedly still in contact with director Rupert Sanders. The 22-year-old actress, who cheated on boyfriend Robert Pattinson with the married director, has been texting Sanders, reported Showbizspy.
“Kristen is saying all the right things to Rob, but she is not being totally honest with him. Rob made her promise to stop talking to Rupert, and she has broken that promise already. Kristen justifies it because, technically, she is not actually talking to him, so she feels like she is still keeping her word,” a source said. “Kristen swears she is only keeping in touch with Rupert because she feels sorry for him. His wife, Liberty Ross, has totally turned her back on him, and Kristen feels somewhat responsible for that. “She does not want to hurt Rob, but she does not see the harm in exchanging text messages with Rupert so that he doesn’t feel so abandoned,” the source added.
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson back together?
- Kristen Stewart nervous about Toronto red carpet
- I never used to wear perfume: Kristen Stewart
- Pattinson, Stewart win best kiss for fourth time at MTV awards
- Tax revenues in J&K touch a high of Rs 4,800 cr
- ‘Retail sector to touch USD 675 bn in 2016′
- Share of direct tax to touch 12 per cent of GDP
- Subsidy bill may touch 2.4% of GDP in current fiscal: FM
- Cong not to touch Yeddyurappa despite his praise for Sonia
- Sensex up for 9th day, gains 78 pts to touch fresh 14-mth high