R&B star Rihanna is set to perform at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show in the US on December 4. The 24-year-old ‘We Found Love’ hitmaker is expected to perform two songs, one of which will be her new single ‘Diamonds’ at the event, reported People magazine.
She will be joined on stage by Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars. Previous musical guests to have performed alongside the models include the Spice Girls, Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake, while last year’s Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Adam Levine and Jay-Z all performed, with Beyonce Knowles looking on from the front row. Every year, the hugely-anticipated event sees our favourite Victoria’s Secret Angels take to the catwalk. Previous shows have seen everyone from Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr, to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanopoel and Alessandra Ambrosio showcasing the latest fantastical creations from the lingerie brand.
- Justin Bieber to perform for Barack Obama this Christmas
- Daler Mehndi to perform at F1 grand prix
- Romney would ‘clean house’ at US Secret Service
- Obama wants ‘rigorous’ Secret Service probe
- People prefer to go to temples to perform pooja
- Rihanna named queen of social networking superstars
- US tells court bin Laden photos must stay secret
- Secret Service to face Congress grilling next week
- Rihanna gets Queen Elizabeth inspired nail art
- Strauss Kahn forced me to perform oral sex : Nafissatou Diallo