Efforts are on to improve the city’s infrastructure, new tanks would be build and you will soon walk on well carpeted roads.
Soon, city residents will have well carpeted roads, regular and clean water supply and generally smoother life. Elaborating on details of development work in the city, Chief Engineer S.S. Bida said approval to build water tanks in Sectors 31, 46, 47, 29, 48 and 49 has been obtained.The Chief engineer said efforts are on to complete work on time.
Talking about construction of roads before monsoons, this is what he had to say.On the persistent problem of malfunctioning streetlights, S.S. Bida said work would be completed before Diwali.
Visibly confident officials reaffirmed their commitment towards early resolution of issues.
- Paver blocks getting in way of repair work
- Councillor bristles at MC’s disinterest in Dadu Majra
- Carpeting of roads taken up at meet
- Work on multi-level parking from Sept 31
- Renovation in full swing at Night Food Street Chandigarh
- 2nd batch of cops completed soft-skills course
- Chandigarh Schools to have a book on road safety
- Leaking bridge harms shopkeeper in Sec-17 Chandigarh
- Drain cleaning/repair job was to start in April in Chandigarh
- Chandigarh MC water supply committee to hold meeting