“Samsung will lift the lid on a 4-inch version of the Android-powered smartphone on Thursday,” JK Shin, chief operating officer, Samsung told a Korean media organisation.
The 4 inch version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 is meant for people who like a smaller screen size but do not want to compromise on the performance part of the device. The device is expected to be called the Galaxy S3 Mini and although no information is available on the hardware specifications till now, it is expected to have same hardware specifications as the Galaxy S3.
The Galaxy S3 mini is expected to flaunt the same design as the other Samsung devices. The price is expected to stay between Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000 but it will be revealed tomorrow itself when the device is launched.
- Apple wins USD 1bn in patent suit against Samsung
- Samsung aims 50 pc jump in smart TV sales in 2012
- Samsung eyes 35 pc share of flat panel TV market in India
- Nokia slips, Samsung catches up fast in market share in India
- Samsung plans to make India export hub
- IPhone appeal dims as Samsung shines
- Chidambaram to launch website for J-K youths tomorrow
- Samsung, Sharp in LCD price-fixing settlement
- Aakash version II launch in April: Sibal
- Sibal expects 4G launch by 2012