The clerks who have been seeking justice since 2001, spelled out their frustration with the deaf PSEB authorities by referring to the well known adage of bains ke samne been bajana. The protestors said that the indifference of the PSEB and the Punjab government had compelled them to refer to the old saying.
Meanwhile the fast of Jagwinder Singh entered its 34th day. Jagwinder is one of the suspended clerks. Protestors threatened that if anything happened to their colleague they would wreak all the havoc on the PSEB that they possibly could.
For these 134 people hard times began back in 2001 when they were employed by the then Badal government. Later, the Congress government of Captain Amarinder Singh government suspended them.
- PSEB clerks staged protest demonstration against Punjab Govt.
- PSEB clerks battling for re-instatement for 9-yrs
- PSEB suspended employees stage protest outside DC office in Mohali
- PSEB elections scheduled for Oct 21
- PSEB chairman’s tenure illegal: Petition
- PSEB employee’s body found hanging in Mohali office
- 56 SSA teachers stage protest in front of SSA office
- Suspended Punjab IAS officer V.K. Janjua files counter charges
- Govt staff agitate for quarters in Chandigarh
- Mohali jewelers march from Ph-7 to DC’s office