Two domestic aides of former Haryana DGP SPS Rathore, who were accused of eve teasing, were produced in court on Friday. They have been remanded in judicial custody. The third accused, a Haryana police jawan, has not been arrested yet.
One of the accused produced in court is former Haryana DGP SPS Rathore’s driver Ram Kishan and the other is Chanderpal. A woman from Mandi Gobindgarh accused them and a Haryana police jawan of offering her a lift a little further off Raipur Rani and molesting her in the car.
Police arrested the two accused from Rathore’s farmhouse in Raipur Rani. The duo has been remanded in judicial custody. The third accused, Devinder Singh, is still at large.
- NRI Kidnap Case: Police remand of three accused extended
- Panchkula police arrest three in kidnapping case
- 4 accused of drug peddling produced in court
- Three people held with 22 kg poppy husk
- Kaura Case: 3 accused sent to judicial remand
- Zirakpur Double murder case: Accused in 2 day police remand
- H.S Billing charged with real estate cheating
- Chandigarh police busts gang
- 5 men arrested, 18 bikes, scooters recovered
- Panchkula police busts sex racket with arrest of five