The death of Rohan, a student from Shimla, has left students enraged. Rohan suddenly fell sick at night and was rushed to a private hospital where he breathed his last.
Incensed students poured out on the road and vandalized vehicles. According to the college administration, the deceased did not have enmity towards anyone and he may have died after consuming some intoxicant. Police investigations are on.
- Student leader hurt in campus violence in DAV Chandigarh
- DAV shies away from student elections
- Colleges not keen on student elections in Chandigarh
- Green focus for Chitkara fest
- Student election’ result declared after peaceful polling
- All student parties have set up help desks for fresher
- College students take out rally for environment in Chandigarh
- PU student senate elections are due in September
- Class Xth student died under mysterious circumstances
- Class 10 student run over by truck