At around 8 a.m., the two were returning home seeing their children onto the school bus, when two unidentified motorcycle-borne men stopped them and looted the jewellery. We talked to the police officials and this is what they had to say.
It is second such incident in the past few days. On Wednesday that two employees of a collection agency were robbed of Rs 13 lakhs at gunpoint in sector 5 of Panchkula. There are no breakthroughs in that case so far. With another robbery case surfacing on Thursday, what plan of action the cops adopt remains to be seen?
- Panchkula resident robbed of car at gunpoint
- Panchkula drugged & robbed case: Girl revives
- Couple waylaid, robbed of car in Panchkula
- Chandigarh resident drugged, robbed in Panchkula
- Jewellery worth Rs 2 Lakh stolen from Sec-48, Chandigarh
- 60-yr-old robbed at her residence
- Woman robbed at knife point in Chandigarh
- Axis Bank ATM robbed in Sec-12 Panchkula
- Jewellery shops to remain shut from June 18-22
- Couple robbed of all their savings in Dera Bassi